The moist banana muffins can be served as snacks or as a delicious dessert. The muffins, fill you up and you get to eat nutritious bananas at the same time. So here is the recipe of healthy muffins:
- 250ml skimmed milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 150gm Refined flour
- 7tabs Kaloree1
- 1tsp baking soda
- 1tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 200 degree C/ 400 deg F.
- Peel ripe bananas and mash them in a large bowl.
- In a bowl, beat eggs. Stir the eggs and milk into the bananas.
- Puree with a hand blender. Sieve flour, baking soda and baking powder, and fold into the batter.
- Spoon a generous amount of the mixture into each muffin case.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until risen and golden brown. These Kaloree1 banana muffins are delicious when served with fresh cream.