Cooking is not same anymore. It has become healthier and appealing than ever before with amazing products like Kaloree1. Many world renowned chefs are recommending Kaloree1 to their patrons for a healthy and happy life.
Let’s cook something sweet yet healthy today with Kaloree1. So, here is the recipe for Fruit Delight with Custard Sauce.
- 1 apple
- 1 orange
- 1 cup of cubed, ripe pineapple
- 5- 6 dates
- ½ cup of cubed, ripe mangoes (if in season)
- 1 small banana
- ¼ cup of glazed cherries
- ¼ cup of chopped cashew nuts
- ¼ cup water
- 6 tabs Kaloree1
For Custard Sauce:
2 cups of milk
3 tbsp of vanilla custard powder
6 tabs of Kaloree1
- Add the custard powder to ¼ cup milk, mix well, and set aside.
- Bring the rest of the milk to boil and add Kaloree1.
- Slowly add the custard mixture and continue to cook until thick – about 5 – 7 mins.
- Remove from fire, cool completely, and refrigerate.
- Cook the ¼ cup water + 2 tbsp artificial sweetener for about 3-4 minutes until the syrup thickens a bit. It doesn’t need to be one-string since you are using artificial sweetener.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Chop the pineapple into small cubes and shred the dates into small pieces.
- Add these to the hot syrup, mix well, cool completely, and refrigerate.
- Hours before you need to serve the fruit custard, cut the other fruits into small pieces, cube the cherries, chop the nuts and add to the pineapple-date mixture.
- Mix well and refrigerate until you need to serve.
- To serve: add ½ cup of the fruit to a bowl and top off with ½ cup chilled custard sauce.