After preparing all the yummy sweets and desserts, if you are still left with some leftover unsweetened khoya, what do you do?
You make meetha parantha or khoya stuffed parantha with Kaloree 1.
- Handful unsweetened khoya
- 2 sachets of Kaloree 1
- Handful of Kneaded dough
- 1 Tablespoon oil for frying
Servings: 1 parantha
- Mash the khoya and mix Kaloree 1 sachets.
- Stuff it into dough, flatten the initial dough ball with hand (so that it doesn’t burst) and then flatten with Rolling pin and roast it on the tawa with oil.
- Your yummy parantha is ready. Kids will surely love this.
Image Courtesy: symbikadabba.wordpress.com