- Coffee: ½ cup
- Water: 1 liter
- 3 tablespoons per glass of Condensed milk Made with Kaloree 1 and full cream milk.
- Milk: 4 tablespoons per glass
- Ice cubes: Enough to keep it chill for a long time
- 2 pellets of Kaloree1 if required
- Boil the water first.
- Place the filter coffee in a big glass bowl and pour the boiling water. Mix thoroughly and loosely cover it to let it come to the room temperature.
- Tightly close the lid and place the mixture in the fridge for 24 hours.
- Strain the liquid and store in a glass bottle.
- Add milk & condensed milk and stir them together.
- Take a glass and pour the coffee mixture into the glass till it is ¾th
- Now mix both the prepared mixtures and add pellets of Kaloree1 according to your taste.
- You can always top up the Vietnamese Iced Coffee with a dollop of vanilla ice-cream (made with Kaloree 1) for added flavour.
We are sure after having Vietnamese Iced Coffee; your coffee habits will not be the same. Do not forget to enjoy the aroma because it is pure heaven.
Image courtesy: thewildernessgirl