- 3/4 cup milk (2 percent or whole, for a real indulgence)
- 1/2 cup red wine (light and fruity)
- 1/4 cup Kaloree1 sweetened chocolate (as per your taste)
- Melt chocolate in a small saucepan and pour in milk, whisking until combined and creamy over medium heat.
- Add in red wine and heat through.
- Turn off and serve in two small teacups, one large mug if you’re up for a rich drink, or tasting cups for a party.
- Stir with a cinnamon stick, or crush a few mint leaves on top if you want to be extra creative with your Red Wine Hot Chocolate.
Enjoy your desirably healthy winter drink!
Image courtesy: businessinsider