Diabetes is one of the more feared lifestyle related diseases. With the new change in urbanization and diet regimes of the contemporary times, Diabetes has become an inevitable condition for many people.
So what really happens when you have diabetes? Here are few things that will help you get an insight into it:
- Your blood pressure is higher than normal; also called diabetic hypertension.
- Your blood sugar levels soar.
- You might experience numbness and tingling in hands, legs and feet.
- You may experience frequent urination.
- You can have blurry vision due to damage to blood vessels.
What can be done?
- Make sure to ban all forms of sugar from your diet and opt for a better sugar substitute like Kaloree 1, a well trusted artificial sweetener.
- Exercise regularly.
- Keep your blood sugar levels in check and monitor frequently.
Diabetes can be managed if the management is meticulous and the patient does not ignore the obvious measures taken to maintain the blood sugar level. Make sure you are well informed about it and manage your lifestyle properly.
Image Courtesy: thegoodcaregroups