Whoever said no to chocolate syrup in their desserts doesn’t know what love is. To us, it is the perfect way of giving your desserts that X-factor. But what about all the calories you pile up because of the sugar? Well worry not friends, today we bring to you the perfect solution to this! Taste of that yummy syrup minus the sugar. So read on, make it and enjoy!
- 1⁄2cup packed cocoa powder
- 1cup milk
- 8 Sachets of Kaloree 1
- 1⁄8teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4teaspoon vanilla extract
SERVINGS: A medium jar
- Whisk cocoa powder and milk together thoroughly in a large saucepan.
- Heat and whisk to dissolve the cocoa.
- Bring to a boil and then boil for 3 minutes on low flame. Be sure to watch this VERY carefully so that it doesn’t become clumpy.
- Remove from heat and stir in salt and vanilla extract.
- Let it cool completely and add Kaloree 1 sachets.
- Pour into a clean/sterile jar in the refrigerator.
There you have it! A simple, easy and healthy solution to enjoy chocolate syrup.
Image Courtesy: epicurious.com