Come winters and all we think about is cupping our palms around that mug of tea, coffee or hot chocolate. These drinks give us the warmth and comfort we all crave for in winters. Just being tucked up in bed under a soft comforter and having a hot beverage makes us so happy. Today we bring you an amazing recipe that is a healthier option as it will incorporate Kaloree 1 as a sugar substitute. So, no matter how much you crave for this, you will have the same taste minus the calories.
- 1 tablespoon hot cocoa mix
- 1 mug milk
- 1 sachet of kaloree 1
- 2 pinches ground cinnamon and nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons sweetened whipped cream
Serving: 1 mug
- Boil milk and add the hot cocoa mix and mix half of the ground cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Take off from the flame and pour in a mug.
- Add Kaloree 1 sachet and mix well.
- Top with the whipped cream and sprinkle with the remaining ground nutmeg and cinnamon.
Your perfect cup of spiced hot chocolate is ready! Enjoy winters and keep warm with Kaloree 1.
Image Courtesy: sprinklebakes.com