Festive season calls for yummy sweets. Some homemade sweets remind us of our childhood and bring back so many memories. However, for people who are watching what they eat and are on a no-sugar diet, having sweets becomes a challenge. This results in them not being able to enjoy to the fullest.
Nariyal Chawal ke laddu are part of every family’s heirloom recipe book. These taste even more amazing with Kaloree 1, a tried and tested artificial sweetener. Since, it doesn’t change the taste and quality of the food you add it to; it is the ultimate solution to enjoy sweets with less calories.
· 1/2 cup Freshly Scraped coconut
· 1 1/2 cups Boiled rice
· 4 sachets of Kaloree 1
· 2 tablespoons Ghee
· 1/4 cup chopped Mixed nuts (almonds, cashewnuts)
· 1 cup grated White pumpkin
· 1/2 teaspoon Green cardamom powder
· Desiccated coconut for coating
1. Heat the ghee in a non-stick pan. Add mixed nuts and pumpkin, mix and cook for 10-12 minutes.
2. Add rice and scraped coconut, mix and cook for a minute. Add cardamom powder and switch off heat.
3. Transfer the prepared mixture in a bowl, add Kaloree 1 sachets and set aside to cool.
4. Coat your palms with a little Ghee and divide the prepared mixture into equal portions and shape them into laddus, coat with desiccated coconut and Press lightly.