To keep lifestyle diseases at bay, it’s time to bring in a new healthy twist in every activity that we do, including our eating habits. Whether it’s about regular diet or gulping desserts, keeping a check on sugar and carb intake is crucial for our health because we all know ‘too much of anything is good for nothing’.
Let us find out the smartest ways to manage our well being in a fettle, without compromising too much with our taste buds. Let’s start with the following points:
- Try use some healthy oils for cooking, like olive oil and canola oil.
- Say a big no to butter and fried food items.
- Add fresh fruits, green vegetables, juices & salads to your diet.
- Drink plenty of water and avoid sugary drinks.
- Fill up your plate with whole grains like whole wheat bread, whole grain pasta, brown rice.
- Try to limit red and other processed meat.
- Try to lessen up sugar intake by replacing it with artificial sweeteners.
Artificial sweeteners are the best alternative. This effective alternative helps in weight management and maintaining the blood sugar levels. With its sugary taste and almost zero calories, artificial sweeteners sound like the perfect deal for the diabetic patients, weight watchers and fitness enthusiasts.