Surprised with the title? Well, even the fitness experts, diabetics and weight watchers can savour this popular Italian dessert. The twist lies in the ingredients that we are going to use. Learn the recipe here.
- 8 ladyfingers, halved
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 40 tablets Kaloree1
- 1 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 square (1 ounce) semi-sweet dark chocolate, grated
- Break each of the ladyfingers into 3 pieces, then divide evenly among four 8-ounce glass tumblers or dessert glasses.
- Place the coffee in a glass measuring cup and add the boiling water. Add coffee liqueur and 2 tablets Kaloree1, and stir to dissolve. Pour evenly over the ladyfingers. Leave to soak while you prepare the topping.
- Beat the ricotta with the yogurt, Kaloree1 tablets, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy. Pile on top of the soaked ladyfingers.
- Sprinkle the top of each dessert with grated chocolate.
- Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes (but no more than 3 to 4 hours) before serving. Serves 4.
Image Courtesy: 4bpblogspot