Come winters and all you need is some warmth, love and a good cuddle; not to forget, your hands cupped around a hot mug of cappuccino surely adds to the amazing experience.
But, making cappuccino at home comes with its own challenges. Firstly, the effort that goes into it and secondly, the sugar that it requires. So, what if we tell you that we have just the recipe for you that solves both of these problems?
Today, we have an amazing recipe for the Cappuccino Mix made with a tried and tested artificial sweetener, Kaloree 1 for you.
- 1 cup powdered milk
- 1 cup instant unsweetened chocolate drink mix
- 3/4 cup instant coffee granules
- 20 sachets of Kaloree 1
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a medium sized glass jar, combine all the ingredients and mix well. Store in an airtight jar.
- To prepare, place 2 tablespoons mix in a mug, pour in 3/4 cup boiling water, and stir until dissolved. Serve hot.
There you have it! Enjoy your winters with coffee and Kaloree 1!
Image Courtesy: pinterest