The mere mention of condensed milk makes us drool. The creamy, earthy, sweet flavor is sure to make anybody’s heart melt. It is also an integral part of numerous desserts.
But having a sweet tooth doesn’t always mean succumbing to sugar or calories. Worry not friends! Today we have just the recipe for you! Condensed Milk made with a trusted artificial sweetener brand, Kaloree 1.
Read on and enjoy!
- 1 and 1⁄2 cups Milk
- 8 Sachets of Kaloree 1
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Serves: 1 and ½ cups
- In a medium saucepan add milk and simmer over medium heat. Stir constantly and when the milk shows small bubbles lower the heat to simmer.
- Continue to simmer until milk reduces and begins to thicken (this can take up to 1½ hours). Skim the top of the milk if a layer forms.
- Once the desired thickness is achieved remove the pan from the heat and add vanilla extract.
- Let it cool for and add the Kaloree 1 sachets.
- Store in the refrigerator in a sterilized container.
There you have it! A simple yet decadent recipe without calories!!
Image Courtesy: biggerbolderbaking.com