Mooli (Radish) ki Kheer? Did we make a spelling mistake or do we really mean it? Yes oh yes, it is no mistake, we really are going to give you this long, lost recipe of Indian cuisine and that too a healthier version; with a famous artificial sweetener brand, Kaloree1. So you can sit back, relax and take a trip to our glorious Indian culinary history without having to worry about the sugar intake.
- Radish 1 kg, grated
- Orange peels: of 2 oranges
- Milk 1 kg
- Kaloree1 sachets 6
- Cardamom 2
- Almonds 50 gm
- Pistachios 50 gm
- Peel radish and grate it.
- Now boil water.
- When it boils, put orange peels and grated radish and cook until the radish becomes translucent.
- Squeeze all water from radish and put aside.
- Then boil milk, add boiled radish and cook on medium flame.
- Also put cardamom, almonds and pistachios.
- Keep stirring from time to time. When milk thickens and everything starts to come together, cook for another 5 minutes on slow flame and switch off the flame.
- Add Kaloree 1 sachets and mix properly.
Then take it out in bowls, cool and serve.
Image Courtesy: ribbonstopastas.com