This season calls for nothing else but to cool down and enjoy chilled old favorites. There are many options available these days but nothing beats the good old Chuski or Baraf ka Gola.
The most amazing part of this recipe though is not Chuski but it being made with a renowned artificial sweetener, Kaloree 1.
- 1 tray of Ice Cubes perfectly frozen
- 3 teaspoons Rose water
- 1 glass of very chilled water
- 1 drop of red food coloring
- 4 Kaloree 1 Sachets
- 5-6 Ice Cream sticks
- Grate the ice cubes in a food processor. Keep in the freezer to avoid melting.
- Mix the rose water, Kaloree 1 sachets and food color in the glass of chilled water.
- Mould ice with pressure onto the ice cream sticks.
- Pour the syrup made with Kaloree 1 on the ice and enjoy!
Note: You can also divide the syrup amongst the people and they can easily dip the ice into the syrup and have awesome Chuski!
Image courtesy: Twitter- Jaypore