What happens when you are a hard core sweet lover and you have diabetes? Let me guess, most often you have to compromise on your yummiest mouth watering dishes just because sweets are totally forbidden. Bitter life, isn’t it? Stop worrying guys. Here is a finger licking recipe of an awesome sweet dish which you will surely relish.
Here comes the Kaloree1 Banana Muffins.
For Banana Muffins, we require:
- 250ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 150gm Refined Floor
- 7 tabs Kaloree1
- 1tsp baking soda
- 1tbsp baking powder
- Start with preheating your oven to 200deg C / 400 deg F.
- Mash the bananas and keep in a bowl
- In another bowl, beat eggs. Stir the eggs and milk into the bananas. Puree with a hand blender.
- Sieve a mixture of flour, baking soda, baking powder and fold into the batter.
- Pour an adequate amount of the mixture into each muffin case.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until it rises and turns golden brown. These Kaloree1 banana muffins can be more mouth watering if served with fresh cream.
So, from next time when you have a sweet craving, go to the kitchen, prepare your own delicious dessert and enjoy. Cheers.