In these fast times we are pacing for everything. We want foods prepared instantly in the comfort of our homes and that too varieties of them.
Today, we present to you an amazing recipe that is prepared within minutes and also exotic.
- 1 slice of butter 1cm thick (30g)
- 6 squares of dark chocolate (30g)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 5 tbsp plain flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp instant coffee
- 1 tbsp single cream
- 1 drop of coffee extract
- whipped cream (Heavy cream whipped until peaks with 2 Kaloree 1 sachets mixed)
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a mug: melt the butter with the chocolate in the microwave for 30–40 seconds (800 watts). Beat the mixture until smooth, allow it to cool slightly.
- One by one, whisk in the egg, Honey, flour, baking powder, instant coffee and cream. Add the drop of coffee extract and draw a spiral with the tip of a knife. Cook in the microwave for one minute 30 seconds (800 watts).
- Decorate with whipped cream and cocoa powder.
- Allow to cool for one minute.
Image Courtesy: Hexjam