Sweet Potato Kheer is a nice take on the usual, monotonous kheer. It gives the kheer a creamy texture and tastes awesome too. We are sharing this amazing recipe that is made with Kaloree 1. It will give you the same taste minus the calories.
1/4 pc large sized sweet potato (shakarkand)
1/4 ltr milk
2 1/2 to 3 3/4 pcs chopped cashewnuts (kaju)
2 1/2 to 3 3/4 pcs almonds (badam) , chopped
2 1/2 to 3 3/4 pcs raisins (kishmish)
2 1/2 to 3 3/4 pcs pistachios
4 sachets of Kaloree 1
A pinch of saffron (kesar) strands
3/4 to 1 1/4 pcs pods of cardamoms
Servings : 1
- Peel of the skin of sweet potato and grate it properly.
- Boil milk in a large pan
- Put the grated sweet potato into it and stir for 15mins.
- Then put all dry fruits and kesar and stir again for 5 mins till the kheer is ready and has a creamy texture.
- Remove it from flame, add kaloree1 sachets, and then cool.
- Serve garnished with pista and badam
Image Courtesy: Youtube